Woodburner is committed to protecting our customers’ and potential customers’ personal information. We will never sell or share your email address or any other personal information without your permission.
Woodburner collects personally identifying information only when you supply such information to us through this website, to request technical support, make a purchase, complete third-party financing documentation, or in-store programs.
Woodburner will not sell, rent, or share this information with any other organization unless requested by you. If you register for certain information, events, or third-party credit application, we may share the information with the appropriate third party in order to fulfill your request.
If you do not wish to have this information distributed to others, or if you want to inform us that you do not want to receive additional information, please contact:
Woodburner Privacy Compliance Office at:
396 Victoria St. N. Kitchener, Ontario. N2H 5E6.
Personal and statistical information collected by Woodburner may be used for internal and marketing purposes. This information may also be used to contact you in the future to make you aware of industry changes, special offers, or code changes.
By using this website, or by purchasing products or services from Woodburner, you signify your agreement with this Privacy Statement.
Woodburner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your acceptance of these terms continues even following changes to this policy.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- A re-stocking and/or handling fee of 25% will be applied to all returns.
- Items being returned must be in their original packaging and in sellable condition.
- Returns will only be accepted with prior approval for a period of 14 days after purchase.
- Custom order sales are non-refundable.
- Any Product that is specifically ordered for a customer is considered a custom order.
- Custom order sales are final.
- All custom order sales must be accompanied by a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- The customer is responsible for all measurements and colour variations.
- Colour and/or shade variance may occur when custom ordering. These variances can be due to different dye lots or other reasons.
- Product Warranties
- Woodburner honours the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty. Please consult the appropriate manufacturer’s warranty. Our staff would be pleased to help you with this process.
- Labour Warranties
- Manufacturers’ warranties vary. Most are a parts-only warranty and do not cover labour; however, some manufacturers subsidize labour charges.
- Please ask your sales associate, if clarification is required.
- Woodburner extends a 30-day labour warranty on all of its installations.
- All warranty claims require a trip charge to cover the cost of travel.
- In keeping with our manufacturers’ policies, we do not sell over the Internet. Please contact us for details on ordering.